Taliban Claimed Responsibility for the Attack on US soldiers


One American soldier killed and several injured in the attack: News Reports


The Taliban has claimed responsibility for the killing of one soldier in Afghanistan as a result of an attack on American soldiers. The report said the Taliban claimed that the killing of a US soldier in Afghanistan. And in which injured several American soldiers, could be reflected in ongoing negotiations between the US and the Taliban.

It is also believed that US President Donald Trump has canceled peace talks with the Taliban after a bomb blast attack on the US Soldiers which killed a US soldier in Kabul, in September 2019. However, the peace talks have been resumed once again with the Taliban. Which were canceled due to an attack on the Bagram Airbase. US Government canceled the negotiation with the Taliban

Taliban Spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid

Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid said in a Whatsapp message "The fighters blew up the AMERICAN vehicle in Chardara district of the Afghan province of Kunduz,". The American soldier and Afghan military personnel got injured in this attack by the Taliban. However in previous days; US officials reported that a US Army Personnel was killed while taking action

A US official said that the military was inspecting the hidden cache of weapons that exploded, the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity, saying the soldier's death was not the result of an attack that the enemy (Taliban) claimed. Imagine that the province of Kunduz is located in the northern region of Afghanistan.

Taliban always attack the US soldiers from this area. They also tried to capture this city of Afghanistan. And the number of American soldiers killed in Afghanistan has gone up to 20 this year. After the death of these 20 soldiers last day the number of American soldiers has risen too much. 2019 has been the deadliest year for U.S. troops since its intake.

Taliban Attack on US Army


The number of deaths indicates a poor security situation in most parts of Afghanistan. Remembering that nearly 2,400 American soldiers have been killed in Afghanistan since the US-led war in October 2001. America decided to capture Afghanistan because of the caves of minerals in this area but things happened inversely in all this strategy.

This US-led war was started in 2001 which has affected the region badly. Russia was also used in this war. The Russian government also participated in this war to take hands-on Afghanistan but it was not possible nor easy.

Comments

  1. My husband and I have been married for about 7 years now. We were happily married with two children, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago I started to notice strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I discovered that my husband was seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he doesn't care about me or the kids anymore, sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come home for about 2-3 days. I did everything I could to correct this problem but to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. One day when I was surfing the Internet, I came across a website that suggested that Dr. Padman could help resolve marital problems, restore broken relationships, and so on. So I felt like I had to give it a try. I contacted him and he made a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to see me and apologized for the wrongs he had committed and promised to never do it again. Since then, everything has returned to normal. My family and I live happily together again. All thanks to Dr. Padman. If you need a spellcaster capable of casting a spell that really works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. Here is his email:

    padmanlovespell@yahoo.com or (info@padmanspell.com)

    https://twitter.com/padman_dr .

    WhatsApp +1 949 229 386
    website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment