Raped and Abused by Stepfather; Actress Faryal Mehmood


In an interview to a private news channel, the actress Faryal Mehmood revealed that stepfather raped me several times. Parents were separated in childhood. They get divorced and married to others. After the mother’s second marriage, I lived at my father’s house. Interview

Actress Faryal Mehmood tells of her life’s story: ” stepfather raped me, tried to commit suicide several times. Faryal Mehmood, who played different roles in popular dramas like ” Muhabat Tum say Nafrat hai,” ” Baban Khala ky Betian” and “Mera Yaar Mila Day”,” Laal Ishaq” described her childhood as a bitter reality in a recent interview. Faryal Mahmood said that her parents had separated from their children and they both married again. She lived at her father’s house after her second marriage.


Whom she hates so much because it was a bad choice for her mother, So she paid the price for the bad choice of her mother. The actress said that when her mother went to work, her step-father raped her. Which lasted from 8 years to 11 years, and she could not tell her mother because of fear. Expressing her anger, Faryal Mehmood said he had decided to leave home at a young age, while there was no way or source to stay.

The actress said, Later her mother separated from her second husband and got married for the third time. But then she left home at the age of 18 and started working. ” In the beginning time was so hard that even the food got short. But my friend arranged for me to eat and drink,” Said Faryal Mehmood. Then one day, When I was grounded in troubles, I called my father and told him I was in a lot of trouble.

Comments